Thank you for the kudos! Want to publicly declare your support for a sexual assault centre on campus and our work? Send us an e-mail! Coalitionforcarleton@gmail.com
Letters of support
A snapshot of some of the support we’ve received since 2007
- The Council of the Carleton University Academic Academic Staff Association (CUASA) passed a resolution in support of creating a student-run, university funded sexual assault centre at Carleton. Yay!
- Our proposal for a student-run, peer-support centre at Carleton has been threatened by the University. CUASA has responded in support of the model we’ve proposed.
- ‘Student Victims of Sexual Assault Need Support’ : An editorial by Craig and Marc Keilburger
- ‘There is no shame’: An open letter to President Runte from blogger Mom4Choice
- ‘Students need a sexual assault support centre’ : An anonymous letter to The Charlatan
- ‘Assault counselling biased to mainstream’: An anonymous letter to The Charlatan
- ‘My Story’ : An anonymous letter of support we received from a survivor
- Professors Dr. Jennifer Evans and Dr. Patrizia Gentile wrote to The Ottawa Citizen in support of our peer-support model